Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brand New Korg Micro X "Black" MUST SELL ASAP"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
O.Carbon.X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Brand New Korg Micro X "Black" MUST SELL ASAP" Reply with quote

I have a new Black Korg Micro X w/ Case, Manual, CD Editor, USB, Power Cord, & Warenty Card "Everything is all Original that came with it"

I bought this on Sept, 15 2007 Relize this synth is just not for me. it is 1 week old today.

I would return it but My music dealer will not do cash refund at his store he is a real f*ck*ng prick so now I'm stuck with it. and dont know what to do with it .

I'm looking to sell it I paid $687.94 total I dont want to loose money on this as im really tight on money as it is and im trying to buy another music gear. I would sell it for 600$ + free Shipping U.S.A., International + cost of Shipping

I'm located in Twin Falls, ID U.S.A.

I have the original Receipt to prove it is 1 week old. I can also take a pictures if requested

Please Email Me if interested or Questions

O.Carbon.X@gmail.com

I Would Strait Trade for a " new Roland SP-555 " or a "new or mint Roland SH-201 as this is what I would use the money for.

THX
Oliver
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Brand New Korg Micro X "Black" MUST SELL ASAP& Reply with quote

O.Carbon.X wrote:
I have a new Black Korg Micro X w/ Case, Manual, CD Editor, USB, Power Cord, & Warenty Card "Everything is all Original that came with it"

I bought this on Sept, 15 2007 Relize this synth is just not for me. it is 1 week old today.

I would return it but My music dealer will not do cash refund at his store he is a real f*ck*ng prick so now I'm stuck with it. and dont know what to do with it .

Oliver

Do you not have a Money back Guarantee Period in the states??If its only a week old surely your entitled to a refund Providing you have all the Original Packaging etc,surely you have consumer rights..I've returned an item after 2 weeks and got a Refund here in the UK.

Sometimes your best to pay on a Credit card rather than Cash,that way you have more Legal Muscle power should they refuse to refund you without a Genuine reason.

At the least if your after an SH201 or SP555 surely he can do you a refund against them,if you bought them from him,if he won't Give you your Money Back???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: