Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Faves / Saving to SD card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
muLperi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Faves / Saving to SD card Reply with quote

Wwhat is the best way to get all your favorite combis and programs in one place?
I have a SD card if that's the best choice but I only found option to save ALL THE SOUNDS to the card.

You really cannot save/export single programs to memory card?

And is it true that there is no internal memory for your own sounds? You have to always rewrite something? That is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Especially if it can mess up several combis that use those programs you are over writing.
muLperi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So no one knows how to save single programs to sd card?
I think that would be the most effective way to store favorites
tritex4
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Faves / Saving to SD card Reply with quote

The manual explains how to store programs and combis to different locations. The steps given are pretty simple.

The TRITON allows you to load individual banks, programs, or combinations. Drum kits and arpeggio patterns can also be loaded individually or as a group. This is convenient when you want to restore just one item of factory-set data, or when you want to rearrange combinations in a specific order for live performance. It is of course also possible to rearrange programs, but you should be aware that this may change the sounds that are used by a combination.

The ROM holds the factory data, and it can be reloaded at any time from GLOBAL.
Although, you can't save "single programs", saving and loading is highly flexible.

I would suggest saving your current programs to the SD Card.
Create your favorites and save them to the card, as well.
You'll then have different program (.pcg) setups that you can load.
muLperi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have read the manual and what it says about saving to SD card.
It says you can only save all sounds. Not individual sounds.

So what I can do is to do just that, save everything and then edit them from the memory card? Is that what you're trying to say?

(And I'm using TR61)

Seems like that it's the only real downside of this synth considering gigging and all. Almost retarded to make synth and no internal memory to store your own patches. Fortunately the onboard sounds are fantastic to my taste.
paulc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Faves / Saving to SD card Reply with quote

Hi muLperi, seems you are having exactly the same problems as me.
See my entry: paulc Wed Sept 05 'TR Saving user combinations. Help required' you're lucky, I only got 1 reply.
I edited a combi to save to SD card and it saved every single Combi & program to the card. It also seems that when you load combi's from the card it still overwrites whats in the current memory.
This is the 4th keyboard I have bought for gigging and the first without user programs, my first was a Casio!
Basically I guess you, like me, want to produce your sound set up for each song you do live and then just page through them on the night.
Whereas I'm happy overwriting a lot of the combi's there are some I want to leave there and use
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: