Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with pedal switch Korg PS-1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pauturvalles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Problem with pedal switch Korg PS-1 Reply with quote

Hi!!
I've got a Korg PS1 footswitch for my TR. I use it on "Program Up" mode. The problem is that sometimes it doesn't go to the next sound: it jumps two sounds. I know my english is bad, so I'll write an example. I'm playing on program or combi, it doesn't matter, A001. Normally, if I press the switch, it should go to A002, but sometimes it goes to A003, without stopping in A002. Can anybody help me?
pauturvalles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any help please...?? I can't stand playing with this problem! The song gets broken! Please I need help..! Sad
RankAmatuer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My M-audio switch skips like that when using it for arpeggio control if the polarity is wrong in the global settings. Try changing it from + to - or vice-versa.

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: