Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yes9003

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Need help please Reply with quote

Hi I have a question, after installing the new operating system my keyboard started to act strange. Whenever i play a style and press on the joystick control on left, the right hand transposes a tone up and i cannot return it back.. I have not touched any settings. If someone can help me resolve this problem. I tried reinstalling the OS but the same thing happens. Thanks again your help is greatly appreciated.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Triton Series we have a Joystick Calibration option in GLOBAL mode.
It's in the drop down menu top right of the screen.

Might be worth checking to see if you have one on the Pa1X too.

Regards.
Sharp.
yes9003

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thank you Sharp, but the Globe mode does not have this function. I did go to some settings and somehow turned it off, but now the joystick has no function at all, it does not affect the sound.
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you install the new v3 musical resources file?
yes9003

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: pitch bend Reply with quote

Yes I did install thelatest OS and musical resources. I even did it with Intro button to reset the keyboard thinking that i have corrupted some setting. But nothing helped. The pith bend just prolongs the sound but does not let me take it half tone up or down. Thank you again
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. I suspect you have the PB sensitivity setting of 12 written to your default performance. Power the keyboard up, check the PB is still changing one octave at a time, go to Style Play mode, press menu, go to the Mixer: Tuning/ Tuning page and check the PB sensitivity settings. a value of 2 corresponds to one tone, and a value of 12 corresponds to one octave. One or more of your tracks are almost certainly set to a value of 12. Once you've set it back to 2, then write the default performance back to memory.

Regards,
Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: