Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA arranger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abhraneel_o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: PA arranger Reply with quote

i am dreaming of a keyboard from KORG which has sampling,DJ like sequencer,8/16 track styles(each track should have modes like
drum,poly,mono legato-poly mix,mono w/o legato),voices with 4 way velocity switch,digital drawbars,bi-amp speakers with speaker modelling,guitar mode,organ mode,toggle vector synth on/off buttonmpling,DJ like sequencer,8/16 track styles(each track should have modes likedrum,poly,mono legato-poly mix,mono w/o legato),voices with 4 way velocity switch,digital drawbars,bi-amp speakers with speaker modelling,guitar mode,organ mode,toggle vector synth on/off buttonXY style pitch bend &modulation,all sounds sampled from korg microX,triton
drums including hiphop,house,techno,standard,room,power,acoustic,
industrial,arabic,khaligi,irani,afghani,turkish,indian,latin,TRI perc,tabla 2000,GM/GM2/RX voices and arpeggiator,usb to host/device
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to Korg Forums

I think this is not going to be cheap!! Wink

Now that is a very specific and reasonably big order from a single keyboard. The best thing I can suggest id that you consider the OASYS although not classed an "arranger", it could most likely do just about everything possible on a keyboard.

I have the Korg PA1XPro (arranger) and the Korg Karma. The Karma could be used in that "DJ" mode and is quite an amazing piece of gear. I use both keyboards - sometimes I use the Karma as a sound module driven from the PA1XPro, but mostly play them unconnected.

This may not be answering your specific questions but I can really only recommend that you get hold of the manuals for the M3, Karma, OASYS, and PA(1/2)X and see if these can satisfy your specific requirements and get down to your Korg dealer and spend some time playing these keyboards.....

Good luck

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: