Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KLC AE2007 MESSED UP: LEOPARD: MBPRO SANTA ROSA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sinelanguage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: KLC AE2007 MESSED UP: LEOPARD: MBPRO SANTA ROSA Reply with quote

OK so I bought KLC AE07 yesterday, installed it, monopoly worked fine. Today I get the following issues: First it won't start up, and I get 2 error messages in the following order in the images below, and then when I go to the license center, the monopoly shows up as demonstrated here, as "UNKNOWN APPLICATION" PLEASE HELP. anyone else had this issue. I'm on a Macbook Pro 2.2 Santa Rosa, Leopard, and nothing running in the background, no littlesnitch or anything of the sort. MS20, P6 and LC work, just not the monopoly? WTF?

brzilian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you bother checking which LCC version you're using? Syncrosoft releases updates almost every month:

http://www.syncrosoft.com/License_Control_Center-78-11.html
sinelanguage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I always make sure im up to date. Now being the stubborn troubleshooter that I am, I was able to solve this issue. In a round about way. What I did was, I deleted the Syncrosoft LCC app from the app folder, and the Syncrosoft application support folder contents, re-installed, and the Monopoly came back to life. The only difference between when it worked and when it didn't work, is taht I installed Arturia's P5 demo. So perhaps that caused an issue with the LCC. None the less, I do not know why, but it worked.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how this happened, I'd like to know for future reference and troubleshooting. When something goes wrong, you can't start from scratch, because you can't get a new license or serial number. They put the fear of God in you that your situation will end up being no plug ins and a useless dead dongle if you f*ck with it.
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sinelanguage wrote:

If anyone has any suggestions as to how this happened, I'd like to know for future reference and troubleshooting. When something goes wrong, you can't start from scratch, because you can't get a new license or serial number.

If you have a problem like this in the future, I would suggest contacting Korg Tech Support (your Korg Country Distributor). If necessary, they can work with Korg Japan, who can work with Syncrosoft, to get your problem solved.

The Syncrosoft application to me is very fussy. Sometimes in WinXP when I boot the computer, Syncrosoft LCC doesn't think I have any licenses. I simpy remove the USB key, then rescan in the LCC application and everything is fine.

I suspect there must have been some type of conflict between KLC07 and the Arturia P5 demo within the LCC application.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: