Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Favorites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cimmone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Favorites Reply with quote

Ok, this must be a game of "stump the dummy"...

I have read my manual, I have read a lot of these posts.

I don't get how to SAVE a Favorite and then find the "group" of favorites for use in live performance.

Please take pity on me and HELP!

Thank you!
Cimmone
Bob S

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am unaware of a 'Favorites' feature like you find on the Motif's. I did a word search on the X50 PDF manual which came up empty as well.

You can use the computer editor to put things in the order you want them, then save that file under a unique name. Or you could use the decidedly analog solution of writing down bank/number of the sounds you need in advance. Keep the list handy, as it only takes a moment to punch them up. I usually run the X50 from a controller keyboard that I can preprogram, so this is another solution.

Bob.
Cimmone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Computer Editor? Reply with quote

Hi... you mean I can use the software/CD that came with it? I have that installed... I really feel stupid but I can't seem to drop/drag, edit, do nuttin. Is there something wrong with my system? OR perhaps just the user! LOL!
Cimmone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: DUH - I GET IT Reply with quote

Ok, thanks everyone for your help. I finally GET it.
Wink Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: