Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT HELP BADLY REGARDING PA80 FLASH CARD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
afghanmusic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: URGENT HELP BADLY REGARDING PA80 FLASH CARD Reply with quote

hey guys
l really have a problem with my flash card l made a drum kit with samples eg dhol and tabla sounds now those l can't hear them for some reason but on the memory it comes up that it is there maybe the sounds on the flash card of the kit are muted. Other kits such as arabic kits on it u can still hear but the one l made isn't working. I tried another flash card and that one works but just this one which has the kit l made on it doesn't, now all my work and styles are stuffered so if anyone with an idea to fix this problem plz let me know
thanx
MrVlad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in program mode, have you checked the levels of the Samples in your User Drum Kit. Also... make sure that you haven't got a velocity switch set on with no sample applied... (all on the Program > Menu >Samples Page Scroll Down)

or did I not understand the question properly? (apologies)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: