Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KLC using up all my CPU???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klp29

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: KLC using up all my CPU??? Reply with quote

Hi!

When I use just one or two tracks with Legacy coll. RTAS, my CPU is all used up and playback stops.

How can this happen when I use:

MacPro Intel duo2 with 8 gb ram
Leopard
Protools LE 7.4
1.22 KLCkl

Rate my trakcs: http://www.kennethlund.dk/Music-ratings/

Mac Pro / 2x30", ProTools, Virus C, MV-8800, Vanguard, Predator, Korg Legacy, Structure, Mackie 8824, Juno106, Yamaha TX81z, JP8000 etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure if KLC-AE2007 or KLC-DE supports the Mac Leopard OS yet. KLC v1.22 was released back in April 2007, while Leopard was finally released a month ago or so.

I would suggest contacting the Tech Support of your Korg Country Distributor:
-- if Leopard is supported then they need to work with Korg Japan (the developers) to fix the problem (I am assuming it is a bug)
-- if Leopard is not yet supported they might be able to tell you when it will be supported.
klp29

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinHines wrote:
I am not sure if KLC-AE2007 or KLC-DE supports the Mac Leopard OS yet. KLC v1.22 was released back in April 2007, while Leopard was finally released a month ago or so.

I would suggest contacting the Tech Support of your Korg Country Distributor:
-- if Leopard is supported then they need to work with Korg Japan (the developers) to fix the problem (I am assuming it is a bug)
-- if Leopard is not yet supported they might be able to tell you when it will be supported.

If not so, it's ok by me - I expect that Korg will update it Smile

I now see that it depends also on what sound I chose. If I take the #1 preset, it uses much more cpu than som of the other sounds.

Thanks for your quick reply, Martin Smile

Rate my trakcs: http://www.kennethlund.dk/Music-ratings/

Mac Pro / 2x30", ProTools, Virus C, MV-8800, Vanguard, Predator, Korg Legacy, Structure, Mackie 8824, Juno106, Yamaha TX81z, JP8000 etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: