Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New user. Any way to fix MS-20ic knobs inaccuracy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iguanadav

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: New user. Any way to fix MS-20ic knobs inaccuracy? Reply with quote

Hello! I just bought an KLC-1 witn ms/20 controller. I was so excited because I always liked MS-20 sounds and now I had also a way to control everything with the hardware controller.
But when I first checked the controller with the MS-20 standalone version, I found that all the controller knobs (except the main-volume one and the step-switches) are inaccurate, they begin to work in position 1 (corresponding to position 0 in the software) and end in position 9 (position 10 in the software).
I read in some threads here that this is a product specification. That all the MS-20ic come with this "issue". I am a little disappointed with this, because if you are trying to set some exact values in the controller (following the original MS-20 charts, for example, to get some specific sounds), then you MUST look to the software screen in the computer. I think everyone that bought the KCL with the controller did it to avoid clicking with the mouse and looking to the computer, and have the feeling of the "real thing".
So if this is something that comes with all the hardware controllers... is there any way to fix this?
Thank you very much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: