Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KLC AE2007+Leopard???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blinkofanI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: KLC AE2007+Leopard??? Reply with quote

Hi all,
Been a while since i droped in!! Glad to see this place is still very active. So, anybody's been adventurous enough to try Logic, KLC with 10.5? I'm reading so many different reports, i'm just not sure i should take the plunge!!! Even more that i'm still on LP 7.1.1. I bought the 7.2 crossgrade just in case i buy a Mactel but didn't installed it since i'm still on 10.3.9. As you can see, i'm not the guy who's staying current at all cost, but Leopard seems to be such a great OS that i'm pretty tempted to try it. Anyway, if anybody had any experience with this mix of software, i'm curious to the outcome. Good day all...

Blink
brzilian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything works fine for me in Leopard...
blinkofanI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi brzillian,
Thanks for the reply. I think i'll dive.

Blink
sinelanguage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Not so fast.... Reply with quote

Not so fast.....

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=201802#201802
brzilian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Not so fast.... Reply with quote

sinelanguage wrote:
Not so fast.....

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=201802#201802

Rolling Eyes

Like I said, I have no issues. License problems ususally arise from not keeping the Syncrosoft Licence Center up to date with the latest version.
rjohannesson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

So. Does the plugins, stand-alones and usb-driver for Ms20 controller work with a new iMac, Logic 8 and Mac OS Leopard?

Thanks Smile
mh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have installed OSX 10.5. Leopard on a new external HD. Also installed the latest versions of all Korg-Plug-Ins on this HD.
But when i try to start the Plug-Ins as standalone - nothing happens - it doesn't start.
And it is also not possible to use the audio-units, in ableton it says the plug-ins are not compatible???

Any ideas??? Would be great!!
brzilian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mh wrote:
I have installed OSX 10.5. Leopard on a new external HD. Also installed the latest versions of all Korg-Plug-Ins on this HD.
But when i try to start the Plug-Ins as standalone - nothing happens - it doesn't start.
And it is also not possible to use the audio-units, in ableton it says the plug-ins are not compatible???

Any ideas??? Would be great!!

Did you update your Syncrosoft software?
Ben Hall

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just, like I suspect most of you have also, received a e-letter from Korg announcing Leopard compatibility with the latest versions.

So if it's not working for you, try grabbing the latest versions of your software and seeing if that does the trick...
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben Hall wrote:
I have just, like I suspect most of you have also, received a e-letter from Korg announcing Leopard compatibility with the latest versions.

So if it's not working for you, try grabbing the latest versions of your software and seeing if that does the trick...

As Ben mentioned, the current KLC versions SHOULD work on Leopard, assuming you are ALSO running the most current version of the Syncrosoft License Control Center (LCC):
http://www.syncrosoft.com/Download-78-11.html

If this doesn't work, contact your Korg Country Distributor for Tech Support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: