Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MicroX Editor "Recieve all Error"--Can't Connect

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triton Lounger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: MicroX Editor "Recieve all Error"--Can't Connect Reply with quote

Hello my MicroX Bro's and sisters, I'm need of some help with the Editor.

I'm connected directly to a Macbook Pro osx 10.4.10 via usb, using the latest 1.07 korg usb mac driver is installed. For some reason the X is not being recognized by the editor and when I atempt to recieve all from the X I get the Recieve All Error??

I checked all the Micro X Global settings to ext-USB ect., I've repaired permissions after installing the editor and driver and still no luck. Ialso do not see the Mirco X in the Audio Midi Setup as a device so I know that's not good. My Radias is working fine though being connected in the same way as the X.

I guess what's most frustrating is I had it all working great with osx 10.8..... So something's changed......

I'm stuck for sure!

What I'm I doing wrong?? Shocked

Thanks,

Last edited by Triton Lounger on Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Triton Lounger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay more info:

Apon starting up the Editor it searches all my midi ports on my AMT8's all 16. Then I see it's searching and it doesn't find the MicroX connected to the USB port.
Triton Lounger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

I decided since the Radias is working thru the hub I would try to connect the MicroX to it too. I finally got it to show up in the Audio Mid Setup but no midi ports are specified, just.... Sound (Internal) and Keyboard (Internal) no midi port in or out like my Radias shows.

So I try the Editor and I can see the MicroX Sound, Keyboard being searched but no midi in out ports. But then it starts to sync and stalls at 2% and I get the following Error Message:

"MicroX Editor
The data Failed to synchronize.
Be sure not to touch the instrument or the computer's mouse
and keyboard while data is being sent or recieved.

Retry?"

So I'm still stuck, I didn't touch anything I promise.

This is sure different from how it worked before using rosetta.

I have no idea what's going on.
Sad Sad Sad
Triton Lounger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: I went back and installed 1.01 and I get the same results. I'm thinking that there is a problem with the korg driver for IntelMac Uni Bin and that something is not jive'n with this latest version of osx 10.4.10 1.1 released 7/2/07.

This is a shame, I was hoping I would come to my sences and prove myself wrong. But I can not for the life of me get the Micro X to communicate to my MacPro.
Triton Lounger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Ques:

Is anybody successfully using the Editor in stand alone mode with the same version OSX 10.4.10 ...??????????
Triton Lounger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the USB midi is not working I tried the midi connections and got the editor to search and fing the MicroX however after syncing the presets Load and Import do nothing! And evey time I restarted the editor it reseached my midi setup and sync's again which takes 10 minutes.....over midi <sigh>

The Radias is working fine with this new Intel Mac USB Driver 1.07 but the Micro X is not.
Triton Lounger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay figured it out, LOL

3d Faint
hubriskills

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: I'm glad you figured it out Reply with quote

Could you tell the rest of us?

Having the same problem with Ableton Live.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: