Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KLDE Wavestation Cubase bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lerxst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: KLDE Wavestation Cubase bug Reply with quote

I am having a great deal of problems with Wavestation (1.6.3) on Cubase Studio 4 (4.1.1).
The problem is that when I play a track with the Wavestation (MIDI or instrument track in Cubase) and stop the playback, WS always responds with a lot of hanging notes. It seems that these stuck notes are not those the WS was playing when I stopped the playback.
When this happens, WS doesn't sound to any keys I press, it just sounds those stuck notes. The second time I press some keys on my keyboard, WS plays them correctly. If I disable the WS plugin or 'slide' my hand over the entire keyboard, the stuck notes disappear.

It also appears that sometimes, wave sequences after a minute or two, plays horribly out of sync even though wave sequence sync is set to on.
I don't know if this happened on any Cubase version prior to 4.1.1, but I have confirmed that this does not occur with the M1 or any of the other Korg synths in the analog edition.

Can anyone else confirm this? I assume this would be a problem in Cubase 4 as well.
gravehill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happens here as well (with C4). I actually replied to your post at Cubase forum already but perhaps someone who has power to do something about it sees it better here...
Lerxst

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gravehill wrote:
Happens here as well (with C4). I actually replied to your post at Cubase forum already but perhaps someone who has power to do something about it sees it better here...

Then I guess it's more or less confirmed as a bug. Hope Korg fixes this asap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: