Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OASYS 76 for SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahfei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: OASYS 76 for SALE Reply with quote

On eBay Very Happy

Last edited by ahfei on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
EJ2
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: OASYS 76 for SALE Reply with quote

ahfei wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&item=280193103533&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

PS: I actually won this auction in previous listing, but i told the seller he can relist it. Cool

You won the auction, but renegged (failed to pay for it)?

CATALYST v 2 Blast of Inspiration for KRONOS & OASYS: http://www.karma-lab.com/sounds/catalyst2.html
CATALYST v 1 Combi Explosion for KRONOS, OASYS, M3, & K-M50: http://www.karma-lab.com/sounds/catalyst1.html
CHEMISTRY 3, a Groove Injection for Your Karma: http://www.karma-lab.com/sounds/chem3.html
SoundCloud MP3 Demoshttps://soundcloud.com/ej2-sc
kenackr
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, there will always be people who either don't understand the rules or who feel that the rules of conduct don't some how apply to them.

I certainly hope that the seller turns him in and that ebay bans him from from the site.

What sort of flake brags about his own flagrant violation of breach of contract?

Perhaps this community should ban him as well for flaunting his breach of contract to a fellow Oasys owner.

Ken
Docblues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I support that. This moron need to be ban......

docblues
ahfei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you guys can make whatever assumption you want.

Since when Do I say I dont pay for it????

I just wanted to give a chance for the seller to get a possibility of better deal! He didnt even ask and I post it here so that his listing will get more exposure!

Think before you say something! dont just talk nonsense without prove!

Cant believe adults are like that. No wonder I resist turning 21 last month.

Unbelievable. No wonder there's less and less good people nowadyas. Doing something good here and all I get is senseless attack.
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahfei wrote:

I just wanted to give a chance for the seller to get a possibility of better deal! He didnt even ask and I post it here so that his listing will get more exposure!

. Doing something good here and all I get is senseless attack.

If you bid on it on the auction,but then told the guy he could relist it,so he could perhaps make a better deal on it next time thats breaking a contractual agreement to buy,if you win,you agree to pay if not you don't bid,just because your open and honest with the guy,doesn't make it any less a breach of contract,your wasting everybodys time, and You've clearly broken the rules,You should have retracted your bid before the auction ends,not after you've won it.

If you thought the guy could of got a better deal then you obviously got it at a great price,did you get an attack of guilt for getting it so low or you got the ebay bidding bug and then realised in the cold light of day you couldn't afford it as you thought you wouldn't win the auction

Last edited by Kontrol49 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
ahfei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

since you dont know what really happen, you are free to assume all you want. I'm too lazy to explain, thats my philosophy and my personality. But the facts that all of you love to make conclusion before any evidence already prove something. All the same, just like people who already making all kinds of assummptionS about what Roland Fantom-G CANNOT do and keep attacking it at Rolandclan, eventhough themself havent see or play it. Thats a very childish behaviour. Of course, You have the rights to give opinion. I dont even have to defense myself, for reasons that is irrelevant to tell.
ahfei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to know the truth, PM me. I already typed what happened but cant post it here for a privacy and security and protection of the seller. I dont want people judging him instead.
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahfei wrote:
If you want to know the truth, PM me. I already typed what happened but cant post it here for a privacy and security and protection of the seller. I dont want people judging him instead.

No I don't know the full story,If you didn't expect a reaction in here why the hell did you post about it!!No one will judge to seller he's done nothing wrong

Sometimes it better to be silent and for people to assume your stupid than to open your mouth and confirm you are.

If you had of kept this to yourself nobody would know except you and the seller! Rolling Eyes and thats up to him if he wants to post negative feedback,you've actually created your own by telling the world about your Illegal ebay activities

Last edited by Kontrol49 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
EJ2
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahfei,

If the seller asked you to not follow through with the payment so that he could relist it in the hopes of gaining a higher bid, he is in breach of contract to you and in the process in violation the terms of agreement with eBay. If you won the auction fair and square but you renegged on following through with your payment for whatever reason, then you are also in breach of contract and in violation of eBay terms of aggreement.

If I were you, I would be reluctant to say anything further on this. You could end up losing your eBay, Paypal or other rights and privlidges regardless of what you say or said. In the worst case scenario, you could find yourself in court if the seller and/or eBay wanted to follow legal recourse.

CATALYST v 2 Blast of Inspiration for KRONOS & OASYS: http://www.karma-lab.com/sounds/catalyst2.html
CATALYST v 1 Combi Explosion for KRONOS, OASYS, M3, & K-M50: http://www.karma-lab.com/sounds/catalyst1.html
CHEMISTRY 3, a Groove Injection for Your Karma: http://www.karma-lab.com/sounds/chem3.html
SoundCloud MP3 Demoshttps://soundcloud.com/ej2-sc
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the reason -- both the Buyer and Seller dropped out (shipping out of the U.S. was too expensive).

Here it is the Seller's New Listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280193103533

Argfei,

The auction you won appears to only be available for shipping in the U.S. How were you able to bid on it?

Or did the Seller originally agree to sell it to you, but then researched the shipping cost later?
Trinity2112
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EJ2 wrote:
If I were you, I would be reluctant to say anything further on this. You could end up losing your eBay, Paypal or other rights and privlidges regardless of what you say or said. In the worst case scenario, you could find yourself in court if the seller and/or eBay wanted to follow legal recourse.

That's good advice. Be smart and take it.
Current Korg Lineup: Kronos 61, Oasys 76 · M3-61/RADIAS · Trinity Plus/HDR · 01/WFD · 01R/W · X3R · M3R · Wavestation EX · Wavestation SR · Triton Rack/MOSS · Z1EX · TR-Rack · Karma · D3200 · iM1 · iWavestation · iMono/Poly
Other Synths: Berhinger Deepmind 12 · iProphet · Moog Model D
Dearly departed: X3
ahfei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinHines wrote:
I see the reason -- both the Buyer and Seller dropped out (shipping out of the U.S. was too expensive).

Here it is the Seller's New Listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280193103533

Argfei,

The auction you won appears to only be available for shipping in the U.S. How were you able to bid on it?

Or did the Seller originally agree to sell it to you, but then researched the shipping cost later?

Yes, he originally agreed, and said that he will find the prices many times (but never did)....So he accepted my offer of 6200 including shipping. I do some research and found out it is 700 so I told him if he doesnt want to accept my best offer of 6200 including shipping (we only expect 400 when we both agree), we can retract since this will decrease his value of oasys by 300. Of course I can choose to insist the transection to be continued as a bid is a contract, but I understand all buyer want to sell at higher price, so let it go.

Anyway, If anyone here is interested, you can submit best offer of 5500 to him and he will most probably accept it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: