Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

whats new with KORG arangers, everything

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim parkin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: whats new with KORG arangers, everything Reply with quote

Hi every body... well I am kind of out of tucth with whats happening I have never seen a pa50,,or pa 500. or pa800.or pa2x,is ther anything else
out ?? I live in puerta vallarta mexico and I love it,I am retired from U.S.
navy-air, I can't keep up with all the new toys,, what is better than what?
is the pa800 better than the pa1x? is the pa2x better than the pa1x?
is the pa80 better than the Pa500? I would think there are a lot of us living in diff,countrys don't know whats what,not all models are imported,
and exported to all countrys ,,sooo whats new/jim/p
Choros

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: whats new with KORG arangers, everything Reply with quote

Hi Jim.

you'll find answers to nearly all of your questions inside these forums.
Go to PA1; PA2/PA800 and General Arranger forums. In addition click
this link:
http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/en/products/pa500_comp.html?en

Bregards

Choros
jim parkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: whats new with KORG arangers, everything Reply with quote

Choros wrote:
Hi Jim.

you'll find answers to nearly all of your questions inside these forums.
Go to PA1; PA2/PA800 and General Arranger forums. In addition click
this link:
http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/en/products/pa500_comp.html?en

Bregards

Choros

is the pa800 coming with a flopy disk,,and cd-dvd player ?? also can the pa800 read all of the opt.hard drive.the pa 80 can not.thanks Choros
jim/p
Choros

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: whats new with KORG arangers, everything Reply with quote

Jim.

the PA800 does not consist of a floppydrive, but you can use an
external USB-floppydrive. Computerstores have those at low prices.
Loading all your PA80 stuff, (styles/songs) is no problem.

Feeding the PA800 with samplesounds etc. runs via it's USB ports.
There's no CD/DVD Player integrated. PA800 can be equipped with
an internal MP3 player/recorder, (Option) and a harddisk - same
as PA80.

PA500 uses also USB ports and instead of a harddisk SD Cards,
(SD-Card Slot).

Choros
jim parkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: whats new with KORG arangers, everything Reply with quote

Choros wrote:
Jim.

the PA800 does not consist of a floppydrive, but you can use an
external USB-floppydrive. Computerstores have those at low prices.
Loading all your PA80 stuff, (styles/songs) is no problem.

Feeding the PA800 with samplesounds etc. runs via it's USB ports.
There's no CD/DVD Player integrated. PA800 can be equipped with
an internal MP3 player/recorder, (Option) and a harddisk - same
as PA80.

PA500 uses also USB ports and instead of a harddisk SD Cards,
(SD-Card Slot).

Choros

thanks choros.. I think I have changed my mine on the new KORGS,to many members VERY UNHAPPY ,any way I don't like NOT having a flopy drive, and no flash card ?? I have spent $600. on flash cards.
and I use my flopy disks LIB. al the time.I just can't understand what korg was thinking. I know the the new korgs are NOT for me. jim/p
DESERT GUY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: My experience with the PA-800 Reply with quote

Hi Jim, Greetings from AZ again. I bought a PA-800 and just can't say enough good things about it. I have had zero problems with it, but then I don't probably scratch the surface as far as what the machine is capable of doing. I basically use mine for playing gigs. I do modify styles to fit my needs and that is very easy to do.. There are several features I really find beneficial ie: the flash drive, I've got several files of different styles and tunes I've saved on one drive that is very easy to download. For example, all those styles you sent me are on the one flash drive I have for the 800.
You've got double the amount of space for storing user styles as well as performances. I do like the touch screen, too. I play lots of gigs here and it's really been handy to have that feature. Anyway, just wanted to let you know what I've found with my 800. I bought it used so saved a few bucks there.....
Dale
jim parkin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: My experience with the PA-800 Reply with quote

DESERT GUY wrote:
Hi Jim, Greetings from AZ again. I bought a PA-800 and just can't say enough good things about it. I have had zero problems with it, but then I don't probably scratch the surface as far as what the machine is capable of doing. I basically use mine for playing gigs. I do modify styles to fit my needs and that is very easy to do.. There are several features I really find beneficial ie: the flash drive, I've got several files of different styles and tunes I've saved on one drive that is very easy to download. For example, all those styles you sent me are on the one flash drive I have for the 800.
You've got double the amount of space for storing user styles as well as performances. I do like the touch screen, too. I play lots of gigs here and it's really been handy to have that feature. Anyway, just wanted to let you know what I've found with my 800. I bought it used so saved a few bucks there.....
Dale

Hi again dale,,you are the first one that has anything good to say about the 800, what is a flash drive?how do you load it?? how much did you have to give for it ,here if i want one it cost 3000,u.s.d. does it have
a plug in for the fmc-pcm cards? how do you like the new sound?is it alot diff. than the pa80? how do you load your files in it/ I still have a son in
phoenix.and my sister has a son in tuson.I worked i tempe for a co.
called dial one. ok how do you compair the voice sys [singing} to the
pa80 vhg1? thanks dale being way down in p.v. mexico hard to keep up.
thanks again jim/p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: