Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help with my STYLES PLSSSS!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krivanjevah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: need help with my STYLES PLSSSS!!! Reply with quote

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i hope u guys understaid what im trying to ask you guys.... please let me know if u have an idea thak you...
Ajith

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can do it by relocating the User Dk to the Drum Track in the style and save it to the same Location.
For eg. Load your style-1 from the first floppy to User 1, location U1, then your User DK (say for eg. Kit AB)to location UserDK 1. Then your style-2 from the second floppy to User 1, location U2, then your User DK (say for eg. Kit CD)for that style to location User DK 2. Your style-2 may be created earlier when Kit CD may be located in UserDK 1. Therfore the style will always look into UserDK 1 for its Drum Track. So now the Kit AB is automatically selected. But you want Kit CD for the Drum Track. For that just select your Drum Track and point to UserDK 2, where the KIt CD is already loaded. Save the style again to the same location. Now your style 2 will work correctly.
I dont know whether Iam able to communicate the message becoz of my poor English.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: