Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kontrol49(half fix but still waiting for Intel version)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ozzieII

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Korg Kontrol49(half fix but still waiting for Intel version) Reply with quote

Korg Kontrol: System 1.0.6
System MacOSX 10.4.11: Intel Dual Core 2.66Ghz: RAM 5Gig
Apps: LOGIC Studio, LIVE 6.0.10, Reason 4.0.1

Okay. Today when going over to my older G4 and plugged in the Kontrol49 it came up in the Audio Midi settings, There must be some way of recognition I don't know how? because I hadn't installed any Kontrol49 drivers.
So I figured that there must be a phantom driver in the system already. I supposed it must be a KORG PPC generic driver, here are the details

Anyway, so what I did I uninstalled the Korg USB drivers from my System:
I think from Library/Audio/Midi Drivers/Korg
also took out the Korg Usb Driver receipt here:
Library/Receipts/Korg USB 1.0.7 whatever has been installed.

Plugged in the Kontrol49 and opened AudioMidi Setting control panel and saw a new icon(an older icon). However something happened and another appeared. Don't know how. For me this means that now I have a driver running Rosetta and an Intel driver as well.

I opened the Librarian and it worked! when I pressed the receive command. When I checked in the preferences whether it could receive it came back"Kontrol49 not connected" there must be a bypass somewhere.

When using any other application everything works fine, but to use the Editor Librarian you must disable the control surfaces in the application your using before receiving or transmitting data between the Kontrol49 and the Editor Librarian.

I hope this helps some of you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: