Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is there a better solution for music?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flibust

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: is there a better solution for music? Reply with quote

of course I ordered my chem3 set and had it on 19th of march...
The set is, to my opinion, even better than chem2 and reinc1!

I posted my opinion on french forums, because , as usual, there was not a single supporting word for Klab efforts for its Karma clients...

My conclusion is: even if I will soon buy a M3 for its oasys-like karma2 easier interface (scene matrix, eight pads, X-Y touchscreen), there's is no way making me re-selling my two maroon karmas...

With Klab whole collection (chem1,2,3 reincarn1 and the eighteen free demos), EJ2's whole collection, and ,even if they're less consistant , PanditPress 1,2,3, Pro Rec and KidNepro sets, the factory original sets and the Enigma/Metropolis/Rose sets, that makes a double workstation, whith two keybeds /sequencers, eight programmable pads with 1536 combis in two principal sets (and with additionnal collect, it makes 2600combis and 1600 progs!) for less than 2000 euros ( 3000 $us)...

Does anyone know an arranger with those characteristics, the living-spirit of karma system and the synth creation part???

So I won't sell my two maroon old monsters anyway... I'm not even sure the Oasys flagship Korg Keyboard could bring me more variety and fun...

Thanks again to Stephen and the whole KLab team
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Karma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: