Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Operating System 1.02 Update Faliure

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kynetic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Operating System 1.02 Update Faliure Reply with quote

Hi everybody.
i need a little help. i was trying to update de operating system version 1.02 via a XD and smartmedia card adapter, because emx had the older version and generates noises when i select REVERB FX, SEND FX, FX SELECT or FX CHAIN. I did the following steps:

1) Format the XD using EMX.
2) Copy the Operating System files to the XD with a PC.
3) Put the XD with adapter into emx and turn on the emx's power while pushing cursor up and cursor down.
4) select yes with dial when ask for update and press the blinking play button.
5) The emx step keys begin blinking and running to the right and stop when update ends.

Seeing this i have just done the right steps for updating OS, but when i reboot the emx the noises goes on sounding. i have just checked or verified the OS is update by pressing SHIFT+PATTERN button.

What's wrong?
i have tried to update again and i cannot update again cause emx says that OS is just updated. Can I remove the update and goes back to the older OS version 1.01? What can i do?

I thanks a help from yours because i am lost in a painful of emx manual.

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: