Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tracks in SEQ Change Sounds By Itself + Can't Save to Disk..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aerodynamics

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Tracks in SEQ Change Sounds By Itself + Can't Save to Disk.. Reply with quote

All, my Triton Pro 76 has a number of probs that may or may not be related to each other and I'm looking for some insight here...

1. Some tracks in the SEQ change sounds by itself, always to A000 'Noisy Stabber', and usually happens when I navigate away from SEQ mode (ie to disk mode or when I create a new song in SEQ and jump back and forth). Also happens everytime I press the LOCATE button.

2. I'm unable to successfully save sequences to the floppy disk. Sometimes I get a message that says "Unable to write to media" or similar. Or sometimes it seems like the save goes through but when I open it, it loads a default sequence.

3. I tried wiping the factory settings and reinstalling the preload disk which worked fine. But when I tried to reinstall the OS (v2.5.3), I get a message that says "Read failed. Please insert system disc 2." Sometimes disk 1 works, then disk 2 doesn't. Or disk 1 won't work. It's totally random.

The floppy media is brand new and I've tried others, old and new, with no luck.

Is this perhaps a problem with the internal ROM not being able to hold anything in memory?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: