Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Very weird....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnny_y

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Very weird.... Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed when you select a preset in Korg, and you have a note set at the first Beat, that the note will NOT play at all on that first beat? It'll play when it comes around again, but not the very first time you hit Play. Does anyone know why this is?
Ben Hall

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In which host? This is a known issue in some hosts, mostly to do with the latency reporting (ie, if the plugin reports 16 samples of latency to the host, the host must start each note 16 samples early. If you have a note on 1 1 1 1, and start playback, a host should start the whole song 16 samples early in order to correctly play the note on the downbeat.)

Unfortunately, many hosts simply start at 1 1 1 1, and therefore that note, that should be played *before* 1 1 1 1 doesn't get triggered at all. This only affects plugins that report latency, and in hosts that don't handle it properly.

I suspect it would be something to do with this.
colibri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, i think it's just simple. i experienced it myself when i did some klc-patches. this appeared when i used a polysix in the arp-mode and "key" @arp was NOT pressed (red light off). after switching "key" to "ON" everything was fine Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: