Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help old License code appears again, again and again !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfhome

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Need help old License code appears again, again and again ! Reply with quote

Hi everybody.

I've a big problem, first error, I had reinstall (sorry for my english) KLC from CD. But, I forget i need to use upgrade mandatory.
So, I installed the last upgrade. I insert new code (right reissue users registration). But, Everytime I launched plugin under cubase essential 4, the registration code appears with old locking code. No way for use this !

So I uninstall, erase all files and korg's folder, clean registry, I install it directly from last upgrade, reissue code with new user name (for have another locking code), I put new licence code. It's work one time. Now, Again !!! (aarrgggg ... french cry ..sorry) KLC ask me licence code with old locking code. But, when I use it for receive licence code, I've this message : licence code is invalid.

Pleaseeeee ..help me (I don't want to reinstall my computer !!).

Thx a lot.

Sad
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way within Cubase to erase/remove all stored VST plugin information, forcing a VST "re-scan"?

I wonder if the "old code" is stored somewhere within Cubase information.
MonoPolyMan

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like your .dll files in your Cubase VST folder were never updated. After you install the latest version of LC, copy the .dll files from that install into your Cubase VST folder and replace the old versions that are probably still residing in there. Also, if it's still giving you the old locking code in the authorizer window, than you probably didn't install the upgrade properly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: