Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey friends, I'm back... still have my silver beauty.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MusiKman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Hey friends, I'm back... still have my silver beauty..... Reply with quote

Hey friends, I have been playing my electric guitar more lately. I still play keyboards at church but that is only on wednesday nights. Eitherway, I still love my Trinity and the only thing is that it is already giving me problems with the analog and headphone outs.

Last night I plugged my headphones and only the right side channel was working. Fortunately, when I checked the digital outs, they were both there! So I guess the problem only happens in the analog domain. Fortunately cause I mostly now use my Trinity in the studio for recording and no long live. Still sometimes I do want to play with the headphones.

Gotta check how to fix this.
"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope." Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will hear you. "When you look for me,you will find me. When you wholeheartedly seek me, I will let you find me, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11
Diego
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!

Glad to hear you're still doing well!
I'm happy you keep on playing your silver beast!
...the analog out is a known problem with long-life Trinity, but it's not a huge deal to fix it.
If you search the forum, there should be a detailed guide (with pictures) on how to fix that, it's quite easy to do by yourself even without that guide!

Regards

Korg M3 with EXB Radias & EXB-256 onboard
MOTU Traveler - iBook G4
MusiKman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diego wrote:
Hey!

Glad to hear you're still doing well!
I'm happy you keep on playing your silver beast!
...the analog out is a known problem with long-life Trinity, but it's not a huge deal to fix it.
If you search the forum, there should be a detailed guide (with pictures) on how to fix that, it's quite easy to do by yourself even without that guide!

Regards

Thanks Diego,
I might give it a try. Only thing is that I did find a thread where sharp put out some pics but now they're gone. I can put together a PC all by myself, so I don't fear getting in, just that I wish I had some warnings before I make any bad moves on my Trinity.
"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope." Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will hear you. "When you look for me,you will find me. When you wholeheartedly seek me, I will let you find me, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11
Diego
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I understand, and I would be in the same condition like you.
I remember when I opened my Trinity for the first time, I was so scared Embarassed

I'm sure Sharp or other users (maybe NetArchive, too) can help you, someone should have these picture somewhere...

Regards

Korg M3 with EXB Radias & EXB-256 onboard
MOTU Traveler - iBook G4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: