Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Legacy Digital edition Rocks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobbybland

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Korg Legacy Digital edition Rocks! Reply with quote

I just wanted to comment on this plug,I've went through alot of vsti's and spent a ton of money during the last 5-6 years on plugs.Korg nailed the Wavestation and M1 that's all I have to say..

Oh and Korg keep up the good work.. Hopefully we will see more emulations of some of your other vintage synth's as well.

Thank you..
kb420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

How about a Korg Triton Extreme VST.

Last edited by kb420 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobbybland

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be amazing! Triton and Trinity series ? Laughing Maybe throw in some of the original Karma stuff from that era too..It'd would be a clear blockbuster again,I would expect Korg to do something like this in the future,they really excel in capturing their own sounds and it's total profit since theirs not as much r+d to do other then code the app,maybe they have already? Wink
Vadim
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Indeed.
I'm also dreaming about Trinity Triton Extreme vsti.
bobbybland

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any ROM maker can do it right,I would say Korg would do it..

Yamaha doesn't seem inclined to getting with the times totally,they are really trying though with the XS and C4,gotta give'm credit..But they've yet to make a real vsti without the need for their workstation or hardware... So Korg is the leader of the pack..

Korg could do this and still profit largely off their newer line of ROM and hardware keyboards while a new Vsti of the Triton would break a few records surley if it came out as a Vsti and re kinder all of those guys in the 90's who sold their hardware to accomodate a better workflow with plugs etc but loved the Korg triton sound. Plus we know vsti's are just a bit more practical now don't we and now with better computers available and better sounding synth vstis hmm yeah this just sounds right..Laughing

The Korg Triton series was one of the most popular and best selling keyboards of all time,this kind of seems like a no brainer in the form of a business proposal..
Wink
Synthesizist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes KORG, please do it !
Make a new package of the DIGITAL COLLECTION, including the new plugs that belong to the Digital Collection and OVERHAUL the WAVESTATION (sound management) !

I would pay another 149,- Euro - price in Germany for the previous Digital Collection (complete) - just for this UPDATE !

... for a chaos of different packages, halfdone - NOT !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: