Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DS-10 English Manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BirdFLU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: DS-10 English Manual Reply with quote

I bought the DS-10 from Japan. I think I probably know everything it can do since the interface is in English, but I'd still like to look at an English version of the manual to be sure. Anybody know if an English manual is available yet?
ugufru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: English DS-10 Manual Reply with quote

I think the English release of the DS-10 will be sometime in October. Hopefully there will be a PDF available by then!
Krusty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: DS-10 English manuals available for downloading Oct 10th Reply with quote

As the ds10 goes on sale in the us oct 10th ..Note us amazon is accepting preorders $37 for shipping on oct 14th..I am sure the english manual
will be available from korg us or korg uk web sites if not on oct 10th
a few days later..keep checking starting oct 10
soundklinik33

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: DS-10 English Manual Reply with quote

BirdFLU wrote:
I bought the DS-10 from Japan. I think I probably know everything it can do since the interface is in English, but I'd still like to look at an English version of the manual to be sure. Anybody know if an English manual is available yet?

Same here, anyone knows where to download the manual ???
cheers Smile
gothbin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is not much to find in the manual. I have the Dutchversion, but he I'm Dutch. The interface of the DS 10 is so clear, there isn't a thing I didn't find without the manual. After three days I read the manual, and I was right.

If you have specific questions, you can ask me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: