Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Korg Arranger Secrets" DVD 3 box set? What do you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manny123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: "Korg Arranger Secrets" DVD 3 box set? What do you Reply with quote

I love my Pa60 Professional Arranger Keyboard.. I've had it a little over a year. I did a fair amount of research before my purchase and the overwelming feature that persuaded me to buy this keyboard was this forum. Eventually I will purchase the HDD product Korg offers for my Pa60 to enhance its memory capacity.

Ironically, I know I am only aware and only using the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the possiblilities of my keyboard to perform and enhance my musical experience with it, hence this post.

Do you think there is enough information pertaining to the Pa60 that would validate me buying the "The Korg Arranger Secrets" DVD 3 box set? I know that, according to the advertisement, much of the information on the DVD's is geared more to the advanced models in the Pa Series, but does that fact invalidate a layperson like myself from picking up some much needed valuable information from the DVD product?

Whatever the response to this query, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank and wholeheartedly express my utmost appreciation to the individuals who have been so incredibly helpful to me in the past, without any regard to my naivete of all things technical. Not only have these responses educated me thoroughly. but it has made a profound difference in my tutoring style with Shannon(my 6 year old daughter) and my homework responsiblity with her, and how I've learned to implement patience and desire to engender analytical thinking with her.
I kid you not. Some of youse guys should be cannonized for your patience.
Until then, hopefully this post will serve as my thanks.

"Learn from the best teachers and, inevitalby, you yourself improve upon your teaching techniques."
The Electric Company
Grazie Tanto!
Manny123 Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: