Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I know I ask to many questions but....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PianoManKD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: I know I ask to many questions but.... Reply with quote

I'm using the sequencer a lot lately. However, once I enter that mode the piano loses all the reverb and the volume of it seems to get lower in sequence mode.

Does anyone know how to tweak the sounds again? It seems like the low end of the sounds completely drop off in sequencer mode.
pkpdjh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it works like combis, you might need to copy the insert effects from the programs you are using into the sequence mode.

Look back in this forum, you'll see how.
kimu
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right.

since in sequencer mode you have an overall 5 IFX, 2MFX and 1 TFX (as for the single program/Combi) for all the 16 tracks, by default sounds are "copied" in sequencer track dry, without any effects applied.

if you want to have in a track a given program with its effect, have to use the "Copy from Program" function accesible by the menu (top right in the touchscreen) in sequencer mode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: