Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg 01wfd yet more problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martinpoole

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Korg 01wfd yet more problems Reply with quote

Well it is getting old now but I still love it. My screen is hardly readable. I think perhaps the backlight is knackered can this be repaired. Also I want tohook it up to my computer and record using Cubase SX. I've bought a midi in and out to usb cable. Damed if I cant get it to work. Any friendly advise out there? (Apart from sling it out) Cheers. Martin.
Gargamel314
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

usually you can have the LCD backlight replaced. You may have to order the part... i'd post your question in the "Korg Synths (General)" forum, there's a bunch of 01/Wfd owners who have done this or had it done.

As for the USB/MIDI interface, I can't begin to help you there, does it work with any other synths? I have an older USB MIDISPORT 2x2 interface, it works great with the 01/W. What exactly is the trouble? Are you sure it's working with your PC correctly? Are you getting any MIDI signals to or from the 01/W?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: