Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sample banks download

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kjewbee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Sample banks download Reply with quote

Would be great to have some extra banks, patterns and stuff from others to play with myself.
A download section on korg microsampler page would be cool.

PS. Need good tutorial about machine. Manual scks imo. I cant get the resampling to work properly.
Dave Young

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharing sample banks is a great idea, and so easy. When I have time I'll try and put some together. We'd have to have a place where we can drop them and others can pick them up, anybody have any ideas?
AI_Joe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a bank I did with my Kaossilator. Any tips on improving the quality is welcomed.

kaos8r1.zip

Also, I sampled my Stylophone and Stylophone beatbox. The devices themselves are very low-fi and poor quality, so the samples are "authentic":

stylophn.zip

It would be really cool for a place to upload these. I might look for a space to post mine, maybe on my .mac account or something. The downside for Korg to have a server like this is those yahoos who post stuff other than what they're supposed to, or viruses. It would have to be policed on some level.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: