Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What I would like to see from the AX3000G sucsessor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
longi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: What I would like to see from the AX3000G sucsessor. Reply with quote

I've owned my AX3000G for around four or five years, and for the most part i've pretty pleased with it, although it's not without it's faults. What I would like to see on the next modell would be better reverb algorithms which are crude at best. The amp and drive volume levels are all over the place and should all have the same output level. Also, i'd like to have much more bass on tap, not just on the low end but the lower mids too. Upgradeable firmware for better quality models or different amp/drive models. If not, how about maybe a Soldano SLO model and a couple of other less well known models. Or how about this, cap the amp/drive models to five and have better quality hardware (processors), and more convincing software available for download with a greater range of amp/effects options available. All modellers at some point will go down this route, Line 6 do it, Fractal do, hell! Even the Digitech range can do it, albeit by third party developers not supported by Digitech. Or, how about this, keep the amount of amp/drive models capability the same, but, if the user were able to have the ability to cap the amp/drive models to five via software updates, it would allow the unit greater processing power to make the models more convincing. How about it Korg? Anyone else have any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: