Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with Ms1 & MIDI IN LOGIC PRO 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CLiFfBangA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:33 am    Post subject: Help with Ms1 & MIDI IN LOGIC PRO 9 Reply with quote

Greeting everyone first off my name is ClIFfBangA-
I can control my computer with no problem , how do I get Logic to record and Play what I sampled on my ms1, like I'm lost with what to set the preferences at to get Logic Pro 9 to play and record the samples from the ms1? any help I appreciate and do believe in Karma!!! P.e.a.c.e
floccipocci

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're intending to import the samples from the MS-1 into Logic, you need to use the MS-1 editor/librarian software to download the sample files into your computer.

Alternatively, you can use the USB to connect to the computer (you need the KORG USB driver though) or MIDI, via a MIDI interface to the computer.

Check out page 42 & 43 of the manual to see how it can be done. I've not done it myself yet, so I can't really tell you how to go about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: