Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

metronome in cubase

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kardo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: metronome in cubase Reply with quote

hi i hope some one will help me...
while i record audio track in cubase i play it with metronome...
but when i want to hear what i have record so i can hear the audio track dont match with the metronome...
anybody knows something about that?
sorry for my bad english i hope u understand what i mean...
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: metronome in cubase Reply with quote

kardo wrote:
hi i hope some one will help me...
while i record audio track in cubase i play it with metronome...
but when i want to hear what i have record so i can hear the audio track dont match with the metronome...
anybody knows something about that?
sorry for my bad english i hope u understand what i mean...

Are you using an external or internal metronome?

kardo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use cubase metronome...and its not midi im talking about..i record audio track while i use cubase metronome so i play with the metronome and evrything is fine..but when i stop record and play what i have record so its not the same...
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kardo wrote:
i use cubase metronome...and its not midi im talking about..i record audio track while i use cubase metronome so i play with the metronome and evrything is fine..but when i stop record and play what i have record so its not the same...

OK, Tell you what. Tell me the tempo,time signature of the track, and I'll import it into pro tools and see if it works in time with the metronome. Then, i'll be able to make a more accurate comment. E-mail me the mp3 track if you like..
sam_madoo@yahoo.com

kardo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have send it to you
the tempo is 130 and 4/4
X-Trade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you're not using ASIO drivers, which means that there is no latency compensation in your recording.

What audio interface are you using?
If you're just using your internal soundcard, try downloading the ASIO4ALL driver wrapper and make sure you select it as the input driver in Cubase.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
kardo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use saffire le as interface...and i use "ASIO DirectX Full Duplex driver" but i even have "ASIO4all v2" ..."Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver" ..."saffire le ASIO driver"...which one do you recomend that i have to use?
X-Trade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'ASIO DirectX Full Duplex' driver is similar to ASIO4ALL in that it just allows you to use ASIO with generic windows drivers.

You should be using the Saffire LE ASIO Driver.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
kardo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much,,i didnt know about that,...and now it works fine both with saffire le asio driver and asio4all driver
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: