Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MIDI clock

View previous topic :: View next topic  
woodswalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: MIDI clock Reply with quote

Hi! I just bought a microsampler & am trying to learn it. I wonder if it can be Midi=clocked to the rest of my gear so that the rhythmic samples will play in the same timing as the Electribe MX (which is the controller in my setup). Can the samples be tempo-changed, I am still trying to figure out what this unit can do.
woodswalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: MIDI clock Reply with quote

woodswalker wrote:
Hi! I just bought a microsampler & am trying to learn it. I wonder if it can be Midi=clocked to the rest of my gear so that the rhythmic samples will play in the same timing as the Electribe MX (which is the controller in my setup). Can the samples be tempo-changed, I am still trying to figure out what this unit can do.

I haven't been able to do that... I don't get how they tell you a bank has a tempo. So you can't sync to your other instruments? Bummer. Crying or Very sad

I have an Electribe MX too. exactly the same as your setup.
The microsampler isn't as 'intuitive' and "on the fly' as they tell you it is.
Horvath

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It supports MIDI clock sync with samples either stretched or pitched. Read the manual, everything is described pretty clear.
Gear: Kaossilator, KP3, R3, Wavedrum, microSampler, padKontrol, PX4D | Shure WH20, Godin ACS-SA, Fernandes Tremor 5X, Boss RC-50, Roland GR-20, Novation Zero SL MkII, Emagic AMT8, Soundcraft Compact 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: