Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Toneworks Effects for bass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
korgbassefxrule

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Toneworks Effects for bass Reply with quote

I am new to this forum, but NOT new to the world of Korg's effects for guitar and bass. I agree with a few others here that Korg's effects units, while not built as tough as other company's products, have a sound and tone that is second to none. I continuously rely on my Pandora PX3B for quick plug-and-play practice, while learning new songs, and have used it as a preamp going into an audio interface for DAW recording, all with great results. I used to own the AX1B, and for as 'outdated' as it may be, I still miss it, and would love to replace it. The tone was simply great. and it had enough effects for my taste. I even had the A4 Bass quite a few years ago. Didn't have all the mod effects I like to have at my disposal, but a great sounding unit no less. I can't say I have a lot of experience with the Boss bass multi's, but I have used enough Zoom and Digitech gear to know that it's Korg or nothing. After having read several reviews on the AX3000B, as well as viewing it's features, I am on the hunt for one. My one question to anyone with AX3000B experience-can it produce the same 'Aqua' sound as the AX1B did? That random step filter in the AX1B was the best I ever heard/used in a multi, and would love to know if I can at least get close with the AX3000B. Still want to replace the AX1B, and I love that I would be able to run it in the programable effects loop of the AX3000B. Also looking for th AX30B and/or the AX300B.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: