Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The future of Toneworks pedals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
feenix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: The future of Toneworks pedals Reply with quote

The AX3000G has been pulled and no longer available anywhere. Heck the 1500G was still in production until recently.

The only Toneworks gear I see anymore is the Pandora series...

WTF?
feenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Korg getting out of effects market? Reply with quote

Soooo...,

The AX3000G is out of production.
The PX5D was a flop.

Looks like Korg is slowly bowing out of the effects market...

Bummer.
SMK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah hang on to that AX3000 dude! Is the most unique effects board you're going to find and I have to say will be the last you'll ever see from Korg. At least when ToneWorks went out...it went out with a BANG!
Korg DS-10
Korg PadKontrol
Korg K25
Korg Monotron
Korg Electribe 2
Korg Electribe Sampler 2
Roland GK-3A
Roland GI-20
Fishman Triple Play
BC Rich Guitar

My Music
longi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're not really losing out too much on market share, the Tonelab series has done very welll for them, it's still a shame, I was really hoping they would be bringing out a updated model in the future, unless of course they're just biding they're time! Wink
korgbassefxrule

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly hope that Korg isn't getting away from their effects for guitar and bass. As a bassist, I have found Korg's effects to be my No. 1 choice. Even the primitive amp simulation in the AX1B sounded very good, and I recorded direct with this unit, as well as plugged it in to a passive direct box to a full PA system for live performance, with excellent results. Still rely on my Pandora PX3B, and am looking to pick up an AX3000B, as well as step back and find the AX30B and/or the AX300B. Long live Tone Works!!!
longi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Pod HD500 last month to supesede my AX3000G as the AX3000G doesn't do the 4 cable method. I'm now thinking that was a mistake and I want to buy another AX3000G and sell the Pod! If Korg do bring out a newer model I hope it's able to do the 4 cable method so I can use the drive channel and not get any tone suck from the electronics inside the modeller. This should be a priority if Korg do intend to bring out a new model, that and proper metal stomp switches!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: