Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metronome in individual output

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maarty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Metronome in individual output Reply with quote

Hi..
Is there any possibility to play metronome in individual output different than for ex. .sng songs?
For example I recorded a song with two timbres.
1- Piano
2- Strings ...
I want to play it at live concert.
So I turn off recorded piano track and play it, but I am going out of tempo of strings. So can I to get the metronome play only to headphones and the strings and the piano will play from normal output?
Thanks for responses
pongamoosic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so, since the headphone out is a mirror of the mail L/R output. You might need to create a click track manually on a new track (use step record and just record one measure and then copy that measure as many times as you need), and then assign the output of that channel to something other than L/R. You would need a way to amplify the signals, since it will likely not be loud enough for you to hear during your performance.

Or...assign the output of the strings track to another output, which will go into your pa system, and just have the click in your headphones. The problem is, your strings will not be stereo.

Good luck.
X-Trade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the sequencer preferences you can select which output the click goes to.

As pongamoosic suggests, you'd probably need a headphone amplifier or mixer connected to the alternate output in order to really hear the click.

The headphone output itself however can not be addressed seperately, it is connected directly to the Main L/R circuit and so doesn't have its own address in software.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: