Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best news ever regarding pa3x!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronnymusic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Best news ever regarding pa3x!!! Reply with quote

Hello Guys! I have the best news we could ever get..

PA3X = DELAYED till late in Mai! Smile

Great news or what?

Regards, Ronny Rolling Eyes
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RONNY, Thats an Huge Upgrade, hahaha,
Anyway Maybe they fix the KB better for the messe, Couse the NAM, Was, hhhhum, Yea you now what i mean.

Even the demontrators did not undarstand any thing how can customesrs undarstand than!
We neeeeeeeeeeeeed NEW STYLES SOUNDS, not 3 rd part only, Directly from KORG Support.We can PAY, Come oooon KORG.
Just take a look at YAMAHA, Demos Sound, Are you blind, Dont come after now, This is a RACE, Let the best man winn

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Ronnymusic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
RONNY, Thats an Huge Upgrade, hahaha,
Anyway Maybe they fix the KB better for the messe, Couse the NAM, Was, hhhhum, Yea you now what i mean.

Even the demontrators did not undarstand any thing how can customesrs undarstand than!
We neeeeeeeeeeeeed NEW STYLES SOUNDS, not 3 rd part only, Directly from KORG Support.We can PAY, Come oooon KORG.
Just take a look at YAMAHA, Demos Sound, Are you blind, Dont come after now, This is a RACE, Let the best man winn

Do you know what Asena?
I start to like you more and more for each and every day!!
I agree with you, we need modern styles and sounds directly made by KORG. Even so I'm a loyal customer of Korg since pa80, I want them also to enjoy this and be proud of their own product!

Regards, Ronny
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Rony, We are musicians, And we are a Family!
Korg is a great Product, but in the last time, not so popular, Couse of the foult in 800, 2 x .Now there is a better KB, (I HOPE) and they cant only show upp the same styles whit a new BOX, They must also give us new things in the BOX, I liked the last demos, and sounds i hope there will be fallowing after that.

I sad this 30 times, I,m tired of Salsa, Rumba Chaca, bolero, Wiener waltz, I want New Sounds new syles from 2020 Smile

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena,

I think KORG must cater to the bulk of its customer base for the PA's - Middle age + amateurs who want to play all the old ballroom classics. Wink

but ...

There's nothing preventing us from customizing our PA,s to our hearts content. I happen to like New Age and Celtic and have been able to "restyle" my lowly PA500 to my liking. It does take time and effort, but it is well worth it.

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
EnSoNiQuEs~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoraldus,

comparing Kronos 88 and Pa3x prices, Pa3x costs more, considering that more pro musicians were used to create styles, which results in higher cost.

Kinda defeats the purpose to pay more money and then end up "restyling" the Pa3x, if many styles are old ballroom classics, don't you think?

I'm just thinking out loud, might as well go for cheaper Kronos 88 and style it to one's liking.

Gotta give Pa3x a test drive before buying for sure!. Although Kronos specs and engines, are enough to go for as is.

Peace~
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnSoNiQuEs~ wrote:
Thoraldus,

comparing Kronos 88 and Pa3x prices, Pa3x costs more, considering that more pro musicians were used to create styles, which results in higher cost.

Kinda defeats the purpose to pay more money and then end up "restyling" the Pa3x, if many styles are old ballroom classics, don't you think?

I'm just thinking out loud, might as well go for cheaper Kronos 88 and style it to one's liking.

Gotta give Pa3x a test drive before buying for sure!. Although Kronos specs and engines, are enough to go for as is.

Peace~

Probably best to wait until the full specs/user manual for the PA3X is released before making too many assumptions.

AFAIK The Kronos is not an arranger.

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: