Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The only sound demos with good quality

View previous topic :: View next topic  
centauramp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: The only sound demos with good quality Reply with quote

Hi everybody, I have listened to all the demos for the Pa3x Pro on you tube including the new sound demo's at the korgpa.com site. On the youtube site, the only one I hear that shows the real quality of the sound of the Piano and the Rhodes piano is this link here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xirp4expFvQ
All the video demos seem to be using the camera's internal mic. , which for voice is OK but for music forget it. This particular video almost sounds like the camera is tied into the actual sound out. Any how give it a listen.
I did download the Manuals, both of them, and have been going over them trying to find the new stuff. There's a lot of Multisamples listed in the Advanced manual. If anybody in the LA market finds out who may stock this keyboard let us know. I'll do the same.
ALSO DON'T LET the samples on the Korg web site disappoint you I compared the sample's in my keyboards demo mode PA1X Pro to what they are offering on there web site. I don't know how they recorded these or what format they are playing in, but they do not sound any thing close to the quality of my older keyboard. SOMEBODY AT KORG NEED'S TO FIX This is embarrassing. If Italy was not so far, I would go knock on there door and offer to fix it for them. Lets keep hoping for the best. Bob S.
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello bob, You can still fix the samples and sound for us bro. We will love it! Abd if you can do it, Just let us know, Thanx

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: