Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logic & SV-1 & MIDI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
longcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Logic & SV-1 & MIDI Reply with quote

full of questions i am...

running the SV-1 into logic through it's USB thing, it's all working fine, MIDI goes in lovely, the SV-1 editor is great, the expression pedal information is being recorded... all lovely, lovely,

when i hit a favourite button on the SV-1 (i've got my favoured sounds in there) the volume fader for the audio channel that i've got selected goes up all the way to +6.

it's something that's easy to fix, just turn it back down, but i'm curious about it, and i guess it ties in to my question about disabling program change information coming out of the SV-1...

more generally though, it would be great to have a full MIDI guide to the SV-1, what kind of MIDI is being sent by turning all the different dials, & whether any of the parameters not available on the front are available via a MIDI CC number... or indeed an NRPN number,

it's the kind of information that Dave Smith Instruments provide for their stuff, but then Dave Smith was right in there when they were inventing MIDI.

thanks in advance, & apologies for taking up 3 different topics for perhaps 1 wider question x
Korg SV-1 73 #5448
DSI Tetra #00784
DSI Mopho #01985
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: