Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Korg PA3X At Messe 2011 Video

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frans N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:17 am    Post subject: New Korg PA3X At Messe 2011 Video Reply with quote

In English this time. Is in mono but shows how great this new arranger is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1VWzL9OcGs
centauramp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Yes one of Rich's best demos yet Reply with quote

Yes the audio is a little better. The MP3 audio with chord analyzer seems to work good.
The remove vocal on MP3 works good with the demo, but BEWARE I have seen this done before and it only works where the vocals are placed on the center channel. So it may not work on all MP3's. I do like the new features with the recording of a chord pattern and then have it loop. The the auto fill with break with the variation change is a real plus. The search function on the song list is very good. I could not tell but does the chord analyzer with MP3 playing, display the chords on screen, so you can play along even if you don't know the song? I believe the sounds will be a higher quality and a wider selection. The list of multisamples alone should prove this. I'm a little unsure of how much control we will have with the added effects, will just have to see how it works once it get to the USA
I'm of the opinion that this instrument with all the computerized built in software and control could be the next generation for musicians who want there job back from the DJ's who took all the jobs with the karaoke and all. Now lets see them try to put on a Karaoke show and play live with the songs backing the singer. Imagine the amateur singer now is getting his own harmony with pitch correction. Or if they just want DJ, wala it can do that to. What! you say the song is to slow for dancing, just speed it up. All this should be able to be done with this keyboard no more Karaoke disc or players necessary. Good job Korg.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: