Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a Kronos to demo in NJ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amosdef

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Kronos to demo in NJ? Reply with quote

Just got picked up my Kronos 61 from Sam Ash in Paramus, NJ. They had one for me as well as a floor demo, so if anyone in the area is interested, go check it out. Ask for Tom Wooley and tell him Amos from the Amish Outlaws sent you if you're interested in ordering one after demoing it.

I'll try to post my first impressions tomorrow, once I've gone through the sounds in more detail. I'm liking what I hear so far as apposed to my Alesis Fusion, but I'll definitely need to start setting up some combis and mess around with the effects to really get a good comparison. Build quality seems quite nice from my first go around, and no, the rotary knob has not fallen off yet, nor do I expect it to with normal usage.
CfNorENa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a Kronos to demo in NJ? Reply with quote

amosdef wrote:
tell him Amos from the Amish Outlaws sent you

Pure gold. I'm going to start using this line everywhere, just to see if the stupefied clerks knock off a few bucks from whatever I'm buying! Laughing

Congrats on the Kronos. Yes, impressions, please, when you get a chance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: