Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you remove a new posting thread done in error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hal2001

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: How do you remove a new posting thread done in error Reply with quote

How do you remove a thread you started and posted yourself by mistake? I tried deleting the text fields but the Submit button would not allow that without writing in new text which I have done here to replace previous unwanted text. But I was not able to just remove or cancel the original post by itself.
AnthonyB
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

press "Delete this post" (far right of screen marked by an "X") if someone makes a post below you, however, this is not selected. your post has to be the "last-post" AFAIK

Thus:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JOHN 3:16
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: How do you remove a new posting thread done in error Reply with quote

Hal2001 wrote:
How do you remove a thread you started and posted yourself by mistake? I tried deleting the text fields but the Submit button would not allow that without writing in new text which I have done here to replace previous unwanted text. But I was not able to just remove or cancel the original post by itself.

I think only moderators can cancel a thread.

All you can do is put text in there like 'thread opened in error - sorry!' and then pm a mod to delete it.
AnthonyB
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just created a thread here and deleted it. However, not sure if you can delete threads if there are "responses" to it....

JOHN 3:16
X-Trade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct. You can delete a thread if it has no responses. There should be an 'X' button in the upper right hand corner of your post - next to where you have 'Edit' and 'Quote'.

You can't delete anything if others have posted after it in the same thread.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: