Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

copy insert deffects from prog to combi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pooldude

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: copy insert deffects from prog to combi Reply with quote

Hi- I'm trying to move a single program to a combi. I have copied all the effects from the program, but the sound in the combi is not nearly as good as in program mode. I've done this before, and maybe I've left out something. The sound I'm trying to move is Phat Saw Lead. I think it's an included sound. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Andy
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you choose "copy from program" and then tick the box "copy fx"? Or did you copy the fx separately. If the latter, it could be that all the fx are there, but you're routing the program to the L/R bus instead if IFX1. Check the BUS/Routing tab of the IFX page.

The easiest way by far to get a program into a combi is going to an empty combi (preferably one saying "init combi") and then using the utility menu to select "copy from program". Tick all the boxes (fx, arp...) and you should end up with an identical sound.
pooldude

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help, but this is a Triton Rack. If the copy from program is available, I can't find it. I hope it's there somewhere. Please let me know.
I re-read your post & you were right, I had routed to L/R and not IFX1. That solved the problem.

Thanks so much
andy

Ps-I also have a Triton Workstation and that command is there.
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I assumed that that command was universal across the Triton series. I have an Extreme and used to have a Karma and they both had it. If it exists, it would be in the utility menu of the combi. But you would know that, having a Triton workstation.
Could be that there is an OS update available that adds that function? I don't know.

Glad you got it solved though! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: