Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AUG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> One song a month – One year Contract
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karpoos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: AUG Reply with quote

<object> <param></param> <param></param> <embed></embed> </object> <span>We Say This by milkdog</span>
Pumpkin King

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, you didn't embed this properly. I had to click on your username to get to the song on your profile.

But a pretty simple beat here. It just loops throughout the entire song. Though it's a simple and catchy melody. I'm curious as to why the vocals are panned to the right. Maybe if there were also some vocal melodies on the left...but there weren't. I'd just keep it in the center. Also, I think this went on for too long. The structure of it all was hard to follow. This would have been better if it were shorter and structured well.

But hey, it was a nice listen. The chord structure is a fun one to solo to, and to listen to. Nice. Smile
ellll
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Karpoos....

There are many things noted by Pumpkin and I accept them well but for me the one overriding complaint is.. too long ..., which leads to a flagging interest level.., for most people BUT!!!!!---------

The song itself, and the beginning vocal is very nice INDEED!!! and I apprciate a chance to hear this! I find some real musicianship in this and hope to hear more soon !!!!!!!!!!!!

( would have been in sooner but wasn't able to work it either but NOW its up I see....)

Regards Johnny John ellll Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> One song a month – One year Contract All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: