Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Updated/improved synthesis engine or soundboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matauanu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Updated/improved synthesis engine or soundboard Reply with quote

Hello!

I think at this subject very long time. We spend a lot of money on arrangers (Pa serie) or other brands and we don't have that sound quality that cut through audience, that brilliance that the workstation (older or newer models) have it.
I understand there is a general movement in this direction (arranger to not have the same quality as workstations), but maybe WE can find a solution.
I have tried many Arrangers and Workstations (NOT only from KORG). For example, even a GM Sound from old TRITON or M50 sound much better than any KORG arranger. Any sound even from GM library sound much better than arrangers library.
Also i have tried with samples and multi samples. Same problem !

Maybe you will say i am crazy but maybe we can find something toghether:

For example, for Pa2X ( i own one now ).

[b]1. IF the sound quality come only from sound engine, Is posible to replace the sound engine with one of workstation. (i know there will NOT be a PLUG & PLAY operation) ???[/b]

2. IF the sound quality is given by the sound board, is possible to be replaced with a better one.

3. IF the sound quality is given by some filters from the operating system, is possible to modify it.

Many thanks for reading !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: