Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wavedrum calibration video badly needed by us newbies!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krusty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Wavedrum calibration video badly needed by us newbies! Reply with quote

Just got my new wavedrum other day..am already blown away!
As im not a drummer i did timidly tighten head about 1 and 1 quarter turns each bolt..will take mine to a real drummer friend today for him with his experience to do it right..
So my need then as i suspect many other wavedrum newbies also,
is video help in doing full calibration..Of course I can read and understand the steps in the manual, but as i have said i am clueless about drums.
I need video to show exactly what is 'maximum pressure' i.e. how hard manual means for hand/stick striking ect..Only a video can make the text instructions clear i believe..thanks korg...
Dubmaster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not agree more. With the manual instructing us not to tension it to tight, I meen whats to tight? I'm used to tuning drums but they don't have a plastic body.
lamarrgroove

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: calibration in Connecticut Reply with quote

I just got a WaveDrum yesterday. The instruction manual was transposed to English very poorly. I've tried to calibrate it 5 or 6 times but the sensitivity doesn't save for me. My Roland manuals aren't so hard to read.
Who can help us calibrate our drums?
I'm very disappointed with it. I don't like that I have to hit it so hard to get a sound out of it.

Jonathan

LamarrGroove@aol.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavedrum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: