Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EXB-DI Options

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsheedy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: EXB-DI Options Reply with quote

Does anyone know the best source for the EXB-DI ADAT option? eBay has horrible pricing and they are pretty hard to find.

From all the pictures I have seen on this device there seems to be no IC's or real electronics on it. I am an electronics engineer and figure that I may be able to create one if there is a service manual or schematic available. I just need the Service Manual...

Any info would be helpful.

Cheers
emil_marzbar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi brian,
I find myself here asking the same question and was wondering if you had made any progress. I have also seen a few pictures and a diagram of the pin outs for the toshiba adat part. I have noticed there is a capacitor at one end of the ribbon connector, but have seen seen a second picture of presumably an earlier/later revision of the board where the cap is situated at the opposite end of the ribbon. making it that little bit harder to make an educated guess. I'm going to persevere with this thing but probably not in a hurry so will keep you posted on any developments as and when, hope you will do similar!
regards
ian
Frost386

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: EXB-DI Options Reply with quote

On bottom side PCB place 2 IC. One of them Alesis AL1401A (From PDF: "The AL1401A OptoGen interface is designed to accept four stereo pairs of audio data and produce the data stream appropriate for the Alesis ADAT optical format.")

Alexey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: