Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Participate to a New Music Product Design

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpIdErWeB

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Participate to a New Music Product Design Reply with quote

Dear Korg Friends,

I've been on this Forum for a while since I had several Korg Products (from M1 to Wavestation, M3 and Oasys) and that's the reason why I want to share with you this message today. I've done several music related works, including recording studio work, music trade shows, etc... as well as R&D work for over 4 years for Open Labs, until 2010.

I'm no longer with any music company now and today I'll use all my experience of R&D, Development Manager, as well as my musician knowledges and wishes to start my own business to develop, what I believe soon to become one of the most innovative products.

Have you ever been frustrated to not have a product that satisfy you and fit your specific needs? Have you ever wish you could participate to the development to have a better product?

I did it very often... And so you can too now, starting by participating to an online survey here: http://kwiksurveys.com?u=New_Music_Product_Design

I'm sincerely convinced I do have in conception a product that will literally change the game for music creation. I know this "change the game" has been used so many times... but this time, you can participate to make it even more true. Actually, it's completely different from everything I did until today and in my knowledge, there's no equivalence in the world today...

By participating to the survey, some of you might also receive (or not) a very special gift.

Note: The gift receipts list, the nature of the project, as well as the description of the future product will be maintained confidential until the official announcement of the product.

The very complete survey do contain 139 questions in 16 pages if you reply to all domains. However, there's shortcuts if you aren't concerned by a specific domain. It's long but in purpose... So just chill out and thank you so much for taking 10-15 min of your time to participate to help to develop a better music instrument.

This is not a Spam, so if you aren't interested in, just ignore this message.

But if you do care about this message, feel free to go fill the survey and send the link to your music friends (and friends only, please respect netiquette and don't spam anyone). Just help to spread the word out there Smile

Take Care,
Phil
CharlesFerraro
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you complete your project so I can get some free sh*t Wink
EvilDragon
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great survey! Filled everything. Eager to see what you come up with!
SpIdErWeB

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys for your participation... The survey is and will stay open, so feel free to forward the link to some of your music friends Smile

Some of you might already have been contacted (for the gift stuff).

More info will be communicate to them pretty soon...

Thanks,
Phil
SpIdErWeB

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up!! Survery's still available online Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: