Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oct. ellll OSAM, Melancholia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> One song a month – One year Contract
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ellll
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Oct. ellll OSAM, Melancholia Reply with quote

Hi Friends Will try next to catch up, But here is Oct song

Listen if you wish It is a lit different than my usual and is built on ome I did several years ago here..

http://www.korgforums.com/mp3/Melan.mp3

My Regards!!!!!!!!!!

John, Johnny, ellll Very Happy Very Happy
sewa
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John,

in Halloween mood already ? Wink

This sounds interesting. I wonder what gear you used this time. I suppose it is not just your old&faithful o1w?

I have listened to it couple of times and it blends in well. I'll give it some more time; might come back with more comments.

cheers!
sewa
georgeinar
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a template that I should take inspiration from to do a few ambient pieces of my own. This is fun for a change. Good textures and unexpected chord plunks. I do like how clear they are against the softer background pad. Interesting. This does give me ideas, as I'm dried up at the moment again for new material.
album cover
Pumpkin King

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!

Like george, I've been in a bit of a musical slump lately. I've been uploading plenty of improvs and piano pieces here and there...but as far as complete songs, it's been tough to start something. But this here does give me a bit of inspiration, just in general to get something done. The atmosphere you created sounds great. Mysterious and maybe haunting. Cool little effects here and there. It sounds great. Smile

So let's hope I can work on something within these couple weeks to get something done for October. But again, this sounds very nice.
ellll
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends Behind as usual but I thank you all for listening MANY thanks!!!

Its still done on the 01W

But the ..., already odd voices .., are played in there extreme ranges with generous use of the joystick... to get them to do what i needed.... They are voices from the old 01W disk, Rock Chronicles.. and use such as Liguidty, and Wavegrowth ...WarmAnaSwep ...Interval 72 .... Polterwave and then choirs, steam, etc...

Thanks Sewa and May I EVER !!!! deliver the voicings you have used I would be happy ! Thanks much I will TRY more of THIS!!! if I go to another cycle with KF ; OSAM!!

Thanks also Pumpkin ....., Well fun and games It WAS!!!! but To round a little here ..., its not the quality of your great improvs ...I enjoy them every one , even If I say little now , and also :

To George who we ALL Love and Respect !!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD THAT I EVER ! Could get going on the great ideas you have developed. We have all WATCHED you develop over several years now and I am here to say Extraordinaire!!! Very Happy

Thanks guys!!! for the encouragement and George..; to us all at times !!!

My Firm Regards ALWAYS !!!! John Johnny ellll Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> One song a month – One year Contract All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: