Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help ! Keytar into Triton Rack ?????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batsinthebelltower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Please help ! Keytar into Triton Rack ????? Reply with quote

Hey dudes

hope you are all well !

Maybe some of you could help me with this question

Ive a korg triton rack , and a roland ax7 keytar

In combi mode , the keytar is capable of going up and down through all the patches in bank A , and when it gets to the final patch , it goes back to the first patch of bank A

How do i select bank B by using my keytar ?? It is asif i am stuck in bank A and cant get out of it

Also , in prog mode , where i have my synth lead sounds , as soon as i touch the keytar atall it immediately jumps to the first patch in bank G and i cannot get out of it

In prog mode i have the following

1 Synth lead

2 Choir

3 Organ

4 Harpsichord

(spot the metal loving synth player Razz)

and i am wondering how it would be possible to program each of these to the keytar , ie , when i press A11 on keytar its my lead , A12 is my choir etc....

Now dont mistake what im asking ; i know i cannot physically save the sound on the keytar, its just a controller, but there has to be a way to save a midi number, ie A11 , and make it correspond to my leadsound A001 on triton....

Ive seen bands like Sonata Arctica and Stratovarius do this live, they just tap through presets on their keytars , but i cant seem to get mine synched up

any help would be great dudes, this is driving me MAD
X-Trade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already posted this question once and I answered it. Please don't duplicate your posts. If you have anything new or didn't understand the response(s) you got, then please post a reply there. Don't open new threads under the same question.

As I said in your other post, it is absolutely possible, but this is a function of your keytar - nothing to do with the Triton. You'd need to be able to program the bank MSB and LSB as well as program number into the keytar (if it supports this function) in order to change banks. the MSB and LSB numbers for Triton banks are fairly well documented.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Batsinthebelltower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my apologys , i saw my last post right below after posting this one, sorry to mixup

i am still lost and cant get it synched ! Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: